Monday, October 15, 2012

Thought In A Text Message

So recently a good friend has been telling me how unhappy he is in his current living situation with his girlfriend and relationship. He literally said "I am so Unhappy". Hearing someone I care about say that weights heavy on me. I just had a random fury of bliss come out of my thumbs in a text message to him and I thought I would share it.. "In the realm of tomorrow's I've learned that I cannot truly be prepared. My thoughts and worries of today don't always carry into tomorrow, and when they do, I take steps to make my tomorrows better than my yesterdays. You are a Phoenix, a Force, and when you lead with good intentions you will always rise. I've learned to not make promises I can't keep to myself and also to others. I've also learned that letting go is sometimes better than hanging on. I've learned that each day we awake with wings, and the more we are comfortable with defeat the less we'll soar. Always try make your today's and your present moments happy ones and if they can't be, learn from it. Life is always a lesson or a blessing, and regardless of which "this too shall pass". Smile. Be present. Learn. Love. Cheers to better tomorrow." So on that note, I strongly urge you to be the BEST version of yourself. No matter what the circumstances. If the only vibes you put out is love and good-will, that is what you will receive back. No God, No Peace. Know God, Know Peace. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment